- Currently an interim CFO for a $20M+ service company with over 60 employees and contractors. Responsible for all day-to-day financial/accounting activities. Working with senior team to determine and implement operational needs for potential 100% growth in 18 months.
- Currently working with President and senior team of a $20M+ medical device manufacturing and engineering company in handling operational issues to create increased capacity for rolling out of 5 new product lines.
- Worked as an interim CFO for a $10M marketing services company with over 60 employees. Responsible for all day-to-day financial, accounting and human resource activities.
- Worked as an interim CFO for a $15M interrnational software technology company with over 100 employees. Responsible for all day-to-day financial, accounting and human resource activities.
- Provided marketing and financial assistance to an
early stage manufacturing company
- Led a senior management transition for a call center
and web design company; analyzed and recommended organizational
and process changes
- Developed a business plan for an early-stage healthcare
- Provided operational due diligence on three companies
for investment firm
- Developed a financial model for analyzing a company's
move to acquire three competitors
- Analyzed financial model of durable medical company's
- Proposing on analyzing a medical billing company's
- Proposed on developing a marketing plan for an international
company looking to penetrate the US market
- Proposing to analyze hospital's IT and process needs
- Proposing to assist a medical entity in outsourcing
its billing activities
With my extensive operational and management background, I consult
for companies (enterprise values from $2 to $50 million)
that need leadership with their operational and financial controls
and departmental coordination. I help companies
grow intelligently by monitoring their financial and operational results
while working with the senior people on strategic issues, as a 'COO/CFO for hire'.
My strength is an exceptional ability to execute on
a strategy by working/managing across all functional
lines of a company, while staying focused on the biggest
challenge, cash management.
I will contribute from 10-60 hrs per week for any specific
company. I am able to work with any level in the organization
and can handle strategic issues and/or operational/organizational